Located on the Section 108 party deck throughout the playoffs, Twitter Deck promises to be yet another way to enjoy Wolves hockey. It’s accessible from the moment the Allstate Arena doors open until the second intermission ends. Among the activities planned:
- Upon entering Twitter Deck, put on Wolves hockey gear and have your picture taken like when you enter Shedd Aquarium or the Museum of Science and Industry. Tweet out that picture, put it on Facebook, become the Mayor of Twitter Deck...whatever you like.
- Participate in the #goalpool. The first 19 fans get to pick a number out of a container that corresponds to a player's jersey. If you have the jersey number of the first Wolves player that scores, you win a raffle ticket.
- Spin the Wolves trivia wheel. Every time you answer a trivia question correctly, you win a raffle ticket. We'll draw a prize-winner at the end.
- "Broadcast" the game via Twitter using the hashtag #WolvesFanCast. Be the social media world's version of our announcers, Jason Shaver and Billy Gardner. Tweet anything you want about the game as it's happening.
- Choose the game photos that will appear on the Jumbotron during the third-period "Ice Shots" promotion.
Access granted with your social media log-in. Must be 13 or older, or accompanied by an adult 18 years+