We place huge importance on finding, employing, and empowering the right people. If you have a love for sports, drive and are determined to achieve great things, we need to talk. Don’t wait for the job ad. Contact us today!
- Chicago Wolves is an Equal Opportunity employer. We recruit talent without regards to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital status.
Operations Intern – Chicago Wolves (Glenview, IL)
The Chicago Wolves Professional Hockey Team is seeking an enthusiastic, high-energy individual to serve as an Operations Intern for the 2015-16 season. The position provides a great opportunity to learn about the operations of a professional sports team, allowing for involvement with all departments in the company. This is a full-time position working in the Glenview office and all home games.
- Assist with fundraisers, sales, and other charitable endeavors at all home games
- Facilitate and process customer orders for tickets and merchandise
- Assist with preparation of materials to be used in-arena
- Maintain various Community Relations and Game Operations databases
- Complete various office tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and a team-first mindset
- High energy; ability to remain focused on task-oriented goals and work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and multitask
Applicants must apply by October 5th, 2015. Resumes accepted by mail, fax or e-mail. Please send a cover letter and resume to the following:
Attn: John Sherlock
2301 Ravine Way
Glenview, IL 60025
No calls, please.